Wiggi Dance Academy Wiggi Dance Academy

Wow!

I thought this was great. My only problem was that, I struggled to get everything right, and I'm afraid that for littler kids like 6 or 7, the game is just too difficult for them. Very polished, and the voiceovers were great!

Wonchop responds:

Heh, yeah that is a concern, but it's all part of growing up I guess. Plus if they get too stuck, they might ask their parents to help and get them into it ;D.

Wiggi Taxi Wiggi Taxi

Couldn't make turns.

I have to agree with the Frgo10 beneath me. It was too hard to make turns. Good idea, though!

Saint-kilich responds:

Yeh but dont worry ive updated the file to make turning MUCH easier, it'll take effect when the newgrounds staff allow it to pass

Wiggis in Flight Wiggis in Flight

Weird controls

The controls for flying seemed a little weird, although the idea I thought was pretty good.

gankro responds:

lol... I made it because it was awesome... and to see if I could

Wiggi-Hero math race Wiggi-Hero math race

Good idea, poor execution

It was too hard to have to type the numbers, click on submit, and then click back into the answer box. Wasted too much time clicking. Also, it's on the hard side. Math is kind of my thing, and I was able to go through the answers fairly quickly, but even I couldn't beat level 5. There is no way that a 12 year old is ever going to beat level 5. If you have an unbeatable level, make it the last one.

iBall iBall

Has potential

But is just too ridiculously hard right now.

Panik in Suburbia Panik in Suburbia

too hard

IT looks great, but it is too slow, and too hard

Stabika ep.1 Escape Stabika ep.1 Escape

Good graphics

I really enjoyed the graphics, but the gameplay itself was pretty boring.

TheMillz responds:

Well gameplay wise, I wanted us to do something not seen as often or overly complicated. Can't please everyone with everything I guess, but thanks for complamenting my artwork. The sequel already has a special mode for people who like more traditional gaming in the works, so check out the next one to see if it meets your standards. Thanks for reviewing.

Skytunes Skytunes

Loved It!

I love this game. The music was great and it was really relaxing for me! Very nice job. It is rather difficult at first though...

Claytron responds:

haha yeah i know, sorry about that.. You get the hang of it (after like 20 times of replaying :l )

glad you liked it :D!!

Jelly Blocks Jelly Blocks

!

I'm not a huge fan of puzzle games, but I really liked this one. It was very well done, simple, but required a little bit of thinking. I think this thing will be very popular.

I would be interested in showcasing your game for a day on my site. If you are interested, e-mail me at tristage AT gmail D8T COM

Fetch n Stretch Fetch n Stretch

Too SLOW!

Snake, just too slow. Looked good though.

kokodigital responds:

Thanks for the comment the game does get faster as it progresses but what I have done is make the game start at a faster speed. Hope this makes it more fun!